Cost of living in Guarulhos, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.102 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarulhos (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,897 zł (R$ 5,353) in Guarulhos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元35 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Klaipėda costs €0.03 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 16 (about 3 hours ago)