Cost of living in Guarulhos, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.283 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarulhos (Brazil) is 52% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,788 zł (R$ 2,953) in Guarulhos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$15,717 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)