Cost of living in Guaruja, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.960 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guaruja (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,491 zł (R$ 5,721) in Guaruja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pavlodar costs 8,800 KZT (11 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Oxford costs £0.48 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leicester costs £7 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €54 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in New York City costs $2,643 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)