Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.227 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 8% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,865 zł (€1,151) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prishtina costs €4,500 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (25 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)