Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.263 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 15% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,657 zł (€1,327) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Asmara costs Nakfa150 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$70 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Preston costs £1.60 (about 1 hour ago)