Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.282 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 9% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,974 zł (€1,395) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 30 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tijuana costs Mex$ 26 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad, India costs ₨63,923 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €37 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £409 (18 minutes ago)