Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.123 PLN / CUC *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 65% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,121 zł (1,000 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)