Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.907 PLN / CUC *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 65% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,121 zł (1,055 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,525 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.09 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lugano costs CHF 150 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jönköping costs 95 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,000 (22 minutes ago)