Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.549 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 32% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,356 zł (元11,568) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (33 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kharkiv costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 109,730 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)