Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.531 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 29% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,964 zł (元13,119) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $8 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$10 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tegucigalpa costs L 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $35 (about 2 hours ago)