Cost of living in Guanare, Venezuela compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Guanare has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Guanare.
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36068 PLN / VEF *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guanare (Venezuela) is 86% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,125 zł (Bs 25,300) in Guanare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $842 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨80 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €455 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varese costs €15 (43 minutes ago)