Cost of living in Guanare, Venezuela compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Guanare has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Guanare.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00008 PLN / VEF *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guanare (Venezuela) is 19% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,108 zł (Bs 52,604,331) in Guanare.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,800,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (21 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Yangon costs 1,800 Kyat (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 6,000 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 30,000 (42 minutes ago)