Cost of living in Guadalupe, Mexico compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19984 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalupe (Mexico) is 32% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,299 zł (Mex$ 16,509) in Guadalupe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Alor Star costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Des Moines, Iowa costs $1,240 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (about 2 hours ago)