Cost of living in Guadalupe, Mexico compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20886 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalupe (Mexico) is 37% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,153 zł (Mex$ 24,671) in Guadalupe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $3.08 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,687 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (about 1 hour ago)