Cost of living in Guadalupe, Mexico vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18700 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guadalupe (Mexico) is 24% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,810 zł (Mex$ 41,767) in Guadalupe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$80 (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boise, Idaho costs $50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Temuco costs CH$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $19,500 (about 1 hour ago)