Cost of living comparison between Guadalupe, Mexico and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20374 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalupe (Mexico) is 5% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,963 zł (Mex$ 14,546) in Guadalupe.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Córdoba costs ARS $366 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)