Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 636 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19525 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 9% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,657 zł (Mex$ 23,853) in Guadalajara.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Aguadilla costs $1.51 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$4.70 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirovohrad costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)