Cost of living in Grenoble, France vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.284 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grenoble (France) is 86% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,067 zł (€2,350) in Grenoble to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,200 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $508 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kozhikode costs ₨3,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Mérida costs Mex$ 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 18,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)