Cost of living in Grenoble, France compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.221 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grenoble (France) is 84% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,194 zł (€2,178) in Grenoble to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cambridge costs £150 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kenema costs 55,000 Leone (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Freetown costs 20,000 Leone (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Marrakech costs 5,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 440,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,900 (about 1 hour ago)