Cost of living in Grenoble, France compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.290 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grenoble (France) is 87% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,800 zł (€2,051) in Grenoble to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £30 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨65 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €29,195 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £30 (about 3 hours ago)