Cost of living in Graz, Austria compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.221 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Graz (Austria) is 61% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,386 zł (€1,987) in Graz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 11TL (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Casablanca costs 7,000 Dirham (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Busan costs ₩20,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Calgary costs C$20,410 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 2,000 (44 minutes ago)