Cost of living in Graz, Austria compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.174 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Graz (Austria) is 62% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,082 zł (€1,457) in Graz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)