Cost of living in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands, Turks and Caicos Islands vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.757 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands (Turks and Caicos Islands) is 171% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 16,536 zł ($4,402) in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kraków costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ramallah costs 115,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tijuana costs Mex$ 26 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad, India costs ₨63,923 (about 2 hours ago)