Cost of living in Grand Rapids, United States compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 174%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 461 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.717 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Rapids (United States) is 95% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,750 zł ($2,623) in Grand Rapids to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $11 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 255 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $23,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (44 minutes ago)