Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00654 PLN / XOF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 16% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,401 zł (978,406 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 5,000 Kz (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 12 zł (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.64 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,354 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$88 (about 1 hour ago)