Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00653 PLN / XOF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 17% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,955 zł (911,312 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Hamilton costs NZ$35 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$250 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,643 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Turin costs €860 (about 1 hour ago)