Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00655 PLN / XOF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 15% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,264 zł (1,109,737 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salinas, Ecuador costs $650 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boston, Massachusetts costs $698 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Sacramento, California costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (about 3 hours ago)