Cost of living comparison between Grand Dakar, Senegal and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00681 PLN / XOF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 27% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,163 zł (464,669 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)