Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00647 PLN / XOF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 24% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,665 zł (721,122 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (41 minutes ago)