Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.219 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 45% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,537 zł (€1,549) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Haven, Connecticut costs $21,940 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boise, Idaho costs $21,877 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Maribor costs €4.10 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 15,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,505 (34 minutes ago)