Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13488 PLN / NIO
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 11% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,166 zł (30,886 C$) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (8 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €18 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 10,000₴ (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dnipro costs 27₴ (38 minutes ago)