Cost of living in Gramado, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.270 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gramado (Brazil) is 48% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,560 zł (R$ 4,378) in Gramado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$4,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,300 (about 1 hour ago)