Cost of living in Gramado, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.905 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gramado (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,406 zł (R$ 5,972) in Gramado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mumbai costs ₨700,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 40,000 Gs (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)