Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.283 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,596 zł (R$ 2,804) in Governador Valadares to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 80,000 Дин. (31 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)