Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.995 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,446 zł (R$ 5,474) in Governador Valadares to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bishkek costs 100 som (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £6.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Berkeley, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,643 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)