Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 548 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40193 PLN / SEK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 81% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,857 zł (22,036 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)