Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 488 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43937 PLN / SEK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 99% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,355 zł (23,569 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,236 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hong Kong costs HK$22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Alicante costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 870 kr (about 2 hours ago)