Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44477 PLN / SEK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 103% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,603 zł (17,095 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,541 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 15,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)