Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 481 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41879 PLN / SEK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 87% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,792 zł (20,995 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)