Cost of living in Gostivar, Macedonia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06959 PLN / MKD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gostivar (Macedonia) is 10% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,043 zł (58,101 ден) in Gostivar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $10 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mountain View, California costs $25,925 (about 1 hour ago)