Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15591 PLN / ETB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is 4% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,489 zł (28,796 Birr) in Gondar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (43 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Leuven costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)