Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus, Iran compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Gonbad-e Kavus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gonbad-e Kavus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00009 PLN / IRR *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus (Iran) is 14% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,746 zł (﷼ 53,987,455) in Gonbad-e Kavus.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 30,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 200 MT (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dnipro costs 36₴ (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kharkiv costs 45₴ (about 1 hour ago)