Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus, Iran vs Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Gonbad-e Kavus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gonbad-e Kavus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00009 PLN / IRR *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus (Iran) is 13% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,300 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 5,489 zł (﷼ 61,519,821) in Gonbad-e Kavus.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kraków costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ramallah costs 115,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tijuana costs Mex$ 26 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad, India costs ₨63,923 (about 2 hours ago)