Cost of living in Gombe, Nigeria compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01031 PLN / NGN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gombe (Nigeria) is 65% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,444 zł (722,324 ₦) in Gombe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baghdad costs 620,000 Dinar (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 480 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)