Cost of living in Gombe, Nigeria compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01017 PLN / NGN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gombe (Nigeria) is 67% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,831 zł (770,087 ₦) in Gombe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $65 (6 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Juba costs 1,200 Pound (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €67 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puducherry costs ₨83 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥163 (37 minutes ago)