Cost of living in Gombe, Nigeria compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01059 PLN / NGN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gombe (Nigeria) is 69% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,627 zł (814,297 ₦) in Gombe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $20 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$100 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brescia costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)