Cost of living in Gombe, Nigeria compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00935 PLN / NGN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gombe (Nigeria) is 56% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,956 zł (850,941 ₦) in Gombe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 30 Dirham (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Detroit, Michigan costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)