Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00332 PLN / CDF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,739 zł (1,126,036 Franc) in Goma.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (34 minutes ago)