Cost of living in Gold Coast, Australia vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.705 PLN / AUD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gold Coast (Australia) is 125% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,969 zł (AU$5,163) in Gold Coast to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$12 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €10 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)