Cost of living in Gold Coast, Australia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.129 PLN / AUD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gold Coast (Australia) is 141% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,539 zł (AU$2,410) in Gold Coast to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 70₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$4,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $95 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abuja costs 10,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £803 (about 1 hour ago)