Cost of living in Gliwice, Poland compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018.
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gliwice (Poland) is 24% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,470 zł in Gliwice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,400 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Moresby costs 7 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 250,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nagano costs ¥144 (about 2 hours ago)