Cost of living in Gliwice, Poland vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019.
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gliwice (Poland) is 27% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,127 zł in Gliwice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.22 (about 2 hours ago)