Cost of living in Glasgow, United Kingdom compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 762 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.920 PLN / GBP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 92% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,200 zł (£1,870) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)