Cost of living in Glasgow, United Kingdom vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 782 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.771 PLN / GBP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 91% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,278 zł (£2,364) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Riga costs €550 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)