Cost of living in Girardot, Colombia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00141 PLN / COP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Girardot (Colombia) is 6% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,312 zł (COL$2,343,661) in Girardot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,879 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$5.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (about 1 hour ago)