Cost of living in Gijón, Spain compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.305 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is 54% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,607 zł (€1,999) in Gijón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 750 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Liverpool costs £3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 235 kr (about 2 hours ago)