Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.093 PLN / GIP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 117% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,416 zł (£1,063) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £700 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mombasa costs Shilling20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 3,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 15,248 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (33 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)