Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.037 PLN / GIP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 112% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,935 zł (£1,575) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 35,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,000 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 2 hours ago)