Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.193 PLN / GIP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 119% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,482 zł (£1,056) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bologna costs €500 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Youngstown, Ohio costs $0.08 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Riga costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,600TL (about 1 hour ago)