Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.847 PLN / GIP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 103% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,581 zł (£2,389) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 15 FJ$ (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 1.00元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 40元 (about 1 hour ago)