Cost of living in Ghent, Belgium compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.262 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is 91% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,960 zł (€1,398) in Ghent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php75,000 (about 1 hour ago)