Cost of living comparison between Ghent, Belgium and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.317 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is 88% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,689 zł (€1,086) in Ghent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,085 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨10,165 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$200,348 (about 2 hours ago)