Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05408 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 10% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,130 zł (₨76,371) in Ghaziabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pensacola, Florida costs $35 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,271 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 2,800,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)