Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 428 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.920 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 4% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,102 zł (RM5,546) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Neuchatel costs CHF 2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $652 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $839 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)