Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.928 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 6% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,316 zł (RM3,573) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 2 hours ago)