Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.892 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,836 zł (RM4,300) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 100 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (37 minutes ago)