Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.915 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 7% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,997 zł (RM6,556) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port of Spain costs 5.75 TT$ (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Reading, Berkshire costs £1,935 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $49 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (43 minutes ago)