Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01773 PLN / GYD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 52% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,597 zł (428,437 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,290 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aguadilla costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)