Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01760 PLN / GYD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 48% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,805 zł (386,640 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (about 1 hour ago)