Cost of living in George, South Africa compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29052 PLN / ZAR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in George (South Africa) is 11% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,983 zł (R 20,595) in George to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,800,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (18 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Yangon costs 1,800 Kyat (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 6,000 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 30,000 (39 minutes ago)