Cost of living in George, South Africa compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28587 PLN / ZAR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in George (South Africa) is 13% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,878 zł (R 20,561) in George to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Jubail costs ﷼ 4,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Regensburg costs €80 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $20 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (44 minutes ago)