Cost of living in Genoa, Italy compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.265 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 96% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,017 zł (€2,114) in Genoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (10 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Petrozavodsk costs руб 82 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 30TL (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Arequipa costs S/. 0.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 14,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $404 (43 minutes ago)