Cost of living in Geneva, Switzerland compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 272%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 537 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.625 PLN / CHF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Geneva (Switzerland) is 220% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 16,980 zł (CHF 4,684) in Geneva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)