Cost of living in Geneva, Switzerland vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 234%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 615 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.808 PLN / CHF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Geneva (Switzerland) is 221% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 18,289 zł (CHF 4,803) in Geneva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tekirdağ costs 22TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Colombo costs 35,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London, Ontario costs C$81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 9,500 ₪ (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,338 (about 3 hours ago)