Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08271 PLN / PHP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 35% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,381 zł (Php40,878) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)