Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06852 PLN / PHP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 16% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,595 zł (Php96,251) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,050 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Doha costs 4,574 ﷼ (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$4,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lugano costs CHF 400 (43 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Brighton and Hove costs £1.98 (about 1 hour ago)