Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06740 PLN / PHP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 11% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,974 zł (Php73,796) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,626 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 5,000 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brno costs 13,998 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mérida costs Mex$ 2.20 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Cruz, California costs $65 (14 minutes ago)