Cost of living comparison between General Santos City, Philippines and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08452 PLN / PHP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 37% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,283 zł (Php50,670) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Baku costs 0.70 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 2 hours ago)