Cost of living comparison between Gebze, Turkey and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.291 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gebze (Turkey) is 13% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,255 zł (3,296TL) in Gebze to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cascais costs €35,527 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨350 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 65 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $25 (36 minutes ago)