Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018.
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 8% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,763 zł in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Belize City costs BZ$56 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php5,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,039 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vicenza costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)