Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018.
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 9% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,554 zł in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dalian costs 元230,800 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kampala costs 15,000 Shilling (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarnia costs C$950 (about 1 hour ago)