Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 410 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017.
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 8% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,390 zł in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,250 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,033 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Quito costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)