Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018.
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 9% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,014 zł in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bratislava costs €6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨55,908 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saransk costs руб 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)