Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 395 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017.
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 9% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,724 zł in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$4,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,300 (about 1 hour ago)