Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017.
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 8% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,371 zł in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $878 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $60 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (44 minutes ago)