Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.876 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 11% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,714 zł (5,383TL) in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $90 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Campinas costs R$ 95 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨25,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$25 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 300 som (about 1 hour ago)