Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.588 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 33% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,349 zł (5,694TL) in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 4,000 kr (39 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Addis Ababa costs 60 Birr (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Kelowna costs C$1.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 89 (about 1 hour ago)