Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.081 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 7% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,341 zł (3,092TL) in Gaziantep to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (29 minutes ago)