Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.711 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 18% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,600 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,586 zł (6,452TL) in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Leeds costs £2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liberec costs 8,000 Kč (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $10 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 800 Дин. (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cardiff costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 5.00 ман (about 1 hour ago)