Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.078 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 4% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,207 zł (4,828TL) in Gaziantep to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanchang costs 元140,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Glasgow costs £656 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,400 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €30 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (40 minutes ago)