Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44764 PLN / SEK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 112% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,342 zł (20,869 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nassau costs B$7 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 100 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nha Trang costs 2,000,000 ₫ (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €5.45 (about 1 hour ago)