Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42982 PLN / SEK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 109% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,235 zł (12,180 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montreal costs C$17,000 (27 minutes ago)