Cost of living comparison between Gävle, Sweden and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.45684 PLN / SEK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 137% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,918 zł (12,955 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Belfast costs £0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste costs R$ 3.59 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 230 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Almería costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,133 (43 minutes ago)