Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.41810 PLN / SEK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 96% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,559 zł (27,646 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,075 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €440 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 150₴ (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)