Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45785 PLN / SEK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 130% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,640 zł (18,870 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €14 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $2.07 (about 1 hour ago)