Cost of living in Garoua, Cameroon compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00636 PLN / XAF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Garoua (Cameroon) is 9% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,375 zł (688,123 Franc) in Garoua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €24 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo André costs R$ 1.99 (11 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £7 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 0.35 (23 minutes ago)