Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00334 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 34% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,045 zł (₩1,810,764) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Flint, Michigan costs $129 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $5,053 (39 minutes ago)