Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00327 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 35% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,996 zł (₩2,142,162) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 20 лв (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (39 minutes ago)