Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00330 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 36% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,790 zł (₩2,056,405) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 30,000 ₨ (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 45,000 BYN (9 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Semarang costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $35 (about 1 hour ago)