Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00354 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 40% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,265 zł (₩1,488,961) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$200 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 72 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pointe-Noire costs 595 Franc (39 minutes ago)