Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00316 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 30% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,025 zł (₩2,226,134) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (5 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨120 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beira costs 105,000 MT (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (42 minutes ago)