Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00335 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 35% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,077 zł (₩1,517,653) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $93 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Windsor costs C$90 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (about 1 hour ago)