Cost of living in Ganganagar, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05549 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ganganagar (India) is 25% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,608 zł (₨65,021) in Ganganagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Recife costs R$ 6 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Płock costs 4.58 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 30,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Charlotte Amalie costs $16 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (42 minutes ago)