Cost of living in Galle, Sri Lanka compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02176 PLN / LKR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Galle (Sri Lanka) is 8% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,770 zł (219,247 ₨) in Galle.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 60,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tiraspol costs 15 Leu (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,719 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)