Cost of living in Galaţi, Romania compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.955 PLN / RON
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galaţi (Romania) is 12% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,494 zł (3,659 lei) in Galaţi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥3,000 (about 1 hour ago)