Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida, United States compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.782 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida (United States) is 89% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,817 zł ($2,596) in Gainesville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 4,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Casablanca costs 7 Dirham (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 490 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Modesto, California costs $140 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.50 (23 minutes ago)