Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida, United States compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.786 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida (United States) is 90% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,473 zł ($2,766) in Gainesville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beijing costs 15元 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Edinburgh costs £0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Montreal costs C$1.38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villach costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)