Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida, United States compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.633 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida (United States) is 79% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,785 zł ($2,418) in Gainesville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,800 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $38,725 (about 2 hours ago)