Cost of living comparison between Gabrovo, Bulgaria and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.204 PLN / BGN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabrovo (Bulgaria) is 6% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,315 zł (1,504 лв) in Gabrovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 75,000 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 120,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Szeged costs 59,900 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Budva costs €450 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Omsk costs руб 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)