Cost of living in Gabrovo, Bulgaria vs Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.194 PLN / BGN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabrovo (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,200 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 6,083 zł (2,773 лв) in Gabrovo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rimini costs €200 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 6,800 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Irvine, California costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)