Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38890 PLN / BWP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 18% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,426 zł (P11,381) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Prague costs 80 Kč (about 1 hour ago)