Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36892 PLN / BWP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 15% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,087 zł (P16,499) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,400 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Podgorica costs €10 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $8 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kandy costs 2,500 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)