Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35282 PLN / BWP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 12% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,501 zł (P15,591) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alicante costs €25,160 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Ithaca, New York costs $2.19 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,000 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,600 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 11,000 ﷼ (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Celaya costs Mex$ 300,000 (39 minutes ago)