Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34853 PLN / BWP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 7% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,902 zł (P16,934) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $20 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arbil Governorate costs 20,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)